Ironstone soup plate made by HANLEY ENGLAND, J & G. MEAKIN for the Algonquin Hotel, Stanley Island, circa 1900. Impressed Mark: PG Hotel.
This dish was donated to the Cornwall Community Museum in the Wood House by Dorothy Dunlop of Glen Walter in 1974.
White ironstone coffee cup made by RIDGWAYS ENGLAND, circa 1912 for the Algonquin Hotel, Stanley Island.
This cup was donated in 1969 to the Cornwall Community Museum in the Wood House by Mrs. P.D. Mann, of Cornwall.
Part of a page from the guest registry for The Lansdowne House before it became The Algonquin, Stanley Island.
The Cline Family children, Stanley Island, August 1891.