A plastic “tortoise shell” hair comb decorated with red and yellow stones. Donated to the Museum in the 1950s. 13.9 cm x 13 cm.
A metal Edwardian hair comb, 11.2 cm x 10.2 cm, donated by Mrs. Shaver of Lunenburg in 1957.
A Cornwall Community Museum Blog
Pitt St. and Beyond
A Cornwall Community Museum Publication
In The Wood House at the waterfront, Cornwall, Ontario, Canada